It is 2021 and we are into the COVID-19 pandemic for more than a year now. It has impacted our lives in so many different ways. The common people’s earnings, daily wage workers, education, the health sector and almost every other sector. Governments imposed compulsory lockdowns, norms for limited gatherings, the ways we interact have all changed. All in all, the businesses are influenced the most since customers movement is limited. As a result of this, a boom in eCommerce business is observed where businesses small to medium to large have gone digital. It has enhanced online shopping or purchasing by manifold during this pandemic. Look at what India’s online grocery store BigBasket had to say during the pandemic:
“We’ll be back soon! We are currently experiencing unprecedented demand. In light of this, we are restricting access to our website to existing customers only. Please try again in a few hours.”
They received such an overwhelming response that it caused a breakdown due to the steep increase in demands. Several other online stores also faced similar problems.
Indian e-commerce sector is poised to reach US$99 billion by 2024 from US$30 billion in 2019, with grocery and fashion/apparel likely to be the key drivers of incremental growth.
That shows us the scope and opportunity of doing our businesses online, enough to motivate to have our own eCommerce platform.
PDA is one of the best website developers company in Pune, and in this blog we would focus on how ecommerce enhances business experience?
How can eCommerce benefit your business online?
Now let us discuss some practical usages if you have an eCommerce platform your business. But before that, we must understand what actually is an eCommerce?
E-commerce is the buying and selling of good or services via the internet, and the transfer of money and data to complete the sales. We can also define it as electronic commerce or internet commerce.
Now there are two parts of it, Buying and Selling. A perfect eCommerce platform should give you the dual abilities. As the business owner, the ability to manage the products you sell. As a customer, I should be able to buy products easily.
Features of eCommerce :
- Product Management module – This feature allows end users to add, update or delete the products they sell. A product can include the title, description, images, videos, prices, offers, stock inventory and many other details internal to the business or dealers, suppliers etc. Ecommerce streamlines this process by providing this ability online, where many users can manage the products seamlessly.
- Order Management module – Keeping a log of orders can be a tough task. Ecommerce helps here as well, the business owners can view and manage all the orders online. It is far more useful for the customer care staff, as they can address the customers based on the order details those accessible to them from anywhere.
- Online Payment & Shipping integration – Buying online also needs a way to pay online for the purchases. ECommerce has the capabilities to integrate almost all payment systems in India or international. A customer is able to pay by debit cards, credit cards, UPI or net banking, this covers almost every bank. Customer is also able to choose the shipping services (free or paid with fast delivery). This gives a fluent experience to the customer.
- Customer or Users Management module – This is one of the most important features, where an admin of the business can manage the roles of each user on their platform. They can assign the users the roles such as, to manage the product, or orders or just the customers. As customers who have bought products from your website, they can also be managed here.
- Wallet Management module – An ecommerce can have an advanced feature of a “Wallet”. Many online platforms have launched their wallets to allow user to pay quick and easy. In this, a customer received a unique wallet in which he can add some money. The ecommerce website accepts payments through the wallet instead of other banking options. The wallets can also support cashback feature.
A perfect ecommerce solution also empowers the business owners or management with its advanced reporting capabilities. Let us see few important reporting those can be advantageous in making business decisions
- Orders Reports
- Stock Inventory Reports
- Delivery Reports
- Wallet Reports
- Profit and Loss Reports
How PDA can help you with the eCommerce solutions?
Now we know that marketing automation would be an amazing advantage for you to have. But how will all of this be possible? Easy, with our help. We are best website developers company in Pune providing range of web to mobile solutions and digital marketing strategies. At PDA, we specialize in designing specialized CMS for eCommerce solutions that will help you take your business to new heights. Our customized software will cater to your every need and more. It will help you in the ways mentioned above and much more. Your revenue will keep on growing and your costs will keep on diminishing.
Prime Data Analytics knows you and your business, so we can help you in the best way possible.